KEEN Men’s Targhee 2 Hiking Shoe
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.75″
- WATERPROOF: KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable all day long by allowing vapor out without letting water in
- TRACTION: KEEN ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole provides high traction grip in muddy environments and on rocky surfaces; Non marking rubber outsoles leaves no trace or imprints when walking indoors
- SUPPORT: External Support Shank delivers balance on uneven surfaces; Contoured heel provides next level stability
- FIT: Low profile upper for comfort and mobility with padded tongue and collar; Iconic KEEN Original Fit gives generous space for toes to spread out
- COMFORT: Removable metatomical footbed design provides excellent arch support and cradles to the natural contours of the foot
Sold：884 Wished: 936 Followed: 1230
We may earn commissions when you purchase through links on our website.
This hiking shoe is ready for off-road adventure. Durable KEEN.DRY waterproof protection stands up to wet weather, and the lug outsole adds traction. This waterproof hiking shoe keeps your feet dry and lets them breathe, and the aggressive outsole bites into varied terrains. It’s built for all-day comfort, and the mid-cut height adds ankle support. Weighing 15.4 oz / 436.6 g (per shoe), made with durable, waterproof leather and featuring a moisture-wicking lining, the Targhee 2 Waterproof hiking shoes for men are built off KEEN’s traditional wider footwear form. KEEN products are consciously created using PFC-free water repellent (in applicable styles) and leather sourced from Leather Working Group (LWG)-certified tanneries. KEEN makes shoes to make a difference. As a brand born for life outside, KEEN has a responsibility to protect and conserve the places where all people live, play and work with no ceiling.
KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane keeps external water out while allowing sweat vapors to escape.
Lightweight underfoot cushioning system so you can walk with ease and agility.
All-Terrain rubber works with strategically placed 4mm lugs that deliver grip on dirt, mud, rock, and everything in between.
There are no reviews yet.