Topo Athletic Mens Phantom Road Running Shoe Sports-Compression-Apparel
- LIGHTWEIGHT BREATHABLE MATERIALS: For a ‘2nd Skin’ fit and feel
- ROOMY TOE BOX: Anatomical toe box allows toes to spread comfortably, 30 x 25mm platform offers cushioning without sacrificing flexibility or ground feel
- ZIPFOAM: Lightweight ZipFoam midsoles made of thermoplastic polyurethane-based EVA make these shoes springy and responsive, providing more rebound than traditional EVA midsoles
- LOW DROP: Topo cushioned midsoles are engineered with 5mm heel-to-toe drop, encouraging comfortable loading and foot motion during the gait cycle
- PURPOSE: Best for road running
Sold：270 Wished: 21 Followed: 83
A 30mm x 25mm stack height and 5mm drop makes the new Phantom Topo’s most cushioned road running shoe. Strategically placed rubber adds traction and durability where needed in these athletic shoes for men. These barefoot shoes contain Zipfoam, a proprietary new midsole compound that delivers more cushioning and long-term resilience than traditional EVA. A breathable engineered mesh upper with lightly printed overlays and an external TPU heel counter help keep the runner secure over the platform of these minimalist running shoes. All the benefits of barefoot running shoes, with the best features of traditional men’s athletic shoes.
by Anthony Spenneberg
The design for wider feet is good, but if you are used to wearing 4E width, then I would recommend opting for wider width shoes. This is my 1st pair of Topo and I do not know if they offer wider widths. These fit a little too snug for my taste. On the plus side, I like that they are lightweight and have stay-tied type laces. After almost 200 miles, they are wearing down as expected and still offer enough cushioning. Should last until 300 miles. I will buy the next generation model, but only if they come in a width equivalent to 4E.
I have been wearing these shoes for about a month now. They are comfortable and cushioned. The drop is just right for me. Typically I average about 50 miles a week. So I am going through a pair of shoes about every two months. The Torpo seems to be wearing better than some of the other shoes I have used. The toe box is wide and not too tight. The sizes are accurate. I will buy this shoe again if I can find more of them.
by Jamie Lindstrom
The goods arrived very quickly, the quality is also good, good shop, recommended.
by Kenneth H.
I sincerely thank you for letting me buy the baby I’ve always wanted. Thank you very much!
by Just Thinking
Very good seller, absolutely support.
Very unexpected, I will come again next time~ Good seller, keep paying attention!